Question: How many amendments have been added to the Constitution?
Answer: 27. The first ten are known as the Bill of Rights. The last amendment was added in 1992.
Learn more about the US Constitution
- Who is the known as the 'Father of the Constitution'?
- What is the Great Compromise?
- What were the Federalist Papers?
- Who were the chief anti-federalists?
- What was the order for ratification of the Constitution?
- What rights and liberties are guaranteed within the body of the Constitution?
- What is the necessary and proper clause?
- What does the Constitution say about slavery?
- What are the Bill of Rights?
- What methods are allowed for amending the Constitution?