Question: Who is the known as the 'Father of the Constitution'?
Answer: James Madison. He along with Gouverneur Morris were the main draftsmen of the Constitution. He would also become the fourth president of the United States.
Learn more about the US Constitution:
- What is the Great Compromise?
- What were the Federalist Papers?
- Who were the chief anti-federalists?
- What was the order for ratification of the Constitution?
- What rights and liberties are guaranteed within the body of the Constitution?
- What is the necessary and proper clause?
- What does the Constitution say about slavery?
- What are the Bill of Rights?
- What methods are allowed for amending the Constitution?
- How many amendments have been added to the Constitution?